Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, March 24, 2008

I am a Big Sister Now!!



Hello All,

You may not know me, but, Amma does mention me on and off in this recipe blog of hers... I am her little darling baby girl Ana. I finally hi-jacked the laptop from Appa and decided to share the news as Amma is too sick to get around to it.

If you were wondering why Amma has not posted a recipe for a long time and has dropped out of circulation for a while, it is because: I AM A BIG SISTER NOW!!

Yep!! I have a little baby brother who is 2 weeks old. Amma's tummy was getting bigger and bigger and she told me there was a baby growing inside. I did not believe her, of course, until we all went to the hospital and I saw Amma with the little baby that her doctor helped get out of her tummy!!

Appa is overwhelmed and has agreed to help me write a few posts till Amma feels better. See, she has high fever and some sort of infection and has been advised bed rest for a few weeks. I am trying to be a good girl meanwhile, and help Amma change the diaper for the baby and such.

I am showing signs of jealousy, I can't help it, but, I will let Amma write all about such things when she is well and good.

Labels:

14 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger LVI said…

    Congratulations to you, Ana and D. You have a lovely set of blogs, and I love your recipes, creativity and energy...

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Nupur said…

    Congratulations, Ana (and to your Amma and Appa too). It is tough being a big sister (I am one too) but your little brother is going to adore you and look up to you. I just know it!
    Please tell Amma that I am sending her my best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What amazing news !!!! More on email...and all the time i was wondering why you are so quiet-
    Lots of hugs and god bless the little one.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger amna said…

    that's just so sweet! congrats!! :)

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger FH said…

    Congratulations Sheela! Beautiful baby and beautiful big sister, enjoy them both. Take care of yourself too. Hugs to you!:)
    I am on a Spring break for a month and at the beach, will see you later.

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Dori said…

    Congratulations big sister and family! Hope mom is feeling better soon :)

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger indosungod said…

    Congratulations! Ana thanks for giving us an update and your baby brother sure is cute. Hugs for your mom too!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger TBC said…

    Congratulations and best wishes!!

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Aparna Balasubramanian said…

    Congratulations on the arrival of the little one to the family.
    Wishing you speedy recovery, Sheela.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Alpa said…

    Congratulations! What wonderful news! Hope all is going well with the new beautiful addition!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Ana on becoming a big sister! I'm sure you are taking good care of Baby. Please pass on my congratulations to Appa and Amma.

    Mamatha

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Kay said…

    Dear Sheela, Hearty congratulations!!!! to the mom and dad! Wow, Ana, you became a big sister, Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, little one!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Susan from Food Blogga said…

    Oh, how beautiful! Your little one will be showered with love.

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said…

    lovely and cute reading..congratulations , keep well and smile always !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older