Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Plateful of Heaven

plateful-of-heaven-1


After a fairly harrowing journey, the first main meal at home, presented by my mom, is pictured above: Cabbage+Carrot poduthuval, Avial, Chaenai-Elavan Koottu, Chaenai fry and manga curry! With Muringakka sambar and tomato rasam, of course, and some pappadam, which are a given.

My recipes for these dishes are sort of improvised fusion, not necessarily authentic... maybe one of these days I can add my mom's own recipe here for my favorites.

For now, all I am worried about is how not to gain most of the baby weight back after struggling hard to lose some of it before this visit. My mom has promised that she will make just one dish a day, not this variety that I cannot resist, and will try to keep it light :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kay said…

    Enjoyyyyy!!!! Nothing like food prepared by mom! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older