Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summer Salad with Kohlrabi and Lentils

easy kohlrabi recipes Kohlrabi salad and Lentils raspberries kale green goddess herb dressing


I almost talked myself out of posting yet another salad recipe here. However when salads take center stage, especially during summer months, it almost begs to be shared, if only to inspire me the next time I feel like I'm in a culinary rut.

Tossed together with my current favorite Green Goddess-like dressing made with herbs from the garden, this salad was just the perfect weekend dinner.



Some kale, Romaine, and butter lettuce from the garden. Some cooked green lentils, seasoned. Some cherry tomatoes and shallots. Some raspberries from the garden. Some Spiralized kohlrabi. (I do love the Spiralizer, a Christmas gift a couple of years ago.) 

Easy to throw together and easy to go for that third helping, minus the guilt. 



Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older