Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 07, 2007

watermelon margarita

easy watermelon margarita recipe
I was debating whether this is worth a post here, as there is no real "recipe" to share, but, this drink fit so perfectly with yesterday's unusually warm weather that I decided to record it here:)

It was a long work week, an unusually warm Friday, and I had just come back from work, made dinner, then taken a long stroll to the park with my wee tot, so, I was aching for some restorative.

This watermelon margarita seemed like the perfect thing: "Amma's Juice" as my wee one likes to declare, and pretty close to the truth, actually; it has very little alcohol in it.

1 oz watermelon syrup*
2 oz sweet and sour mix
1 oz lemon juice
½ oz triple sec
1 oz tequila
8 medium ice cubes
* or some fresh watermelon, if in season

Blend all the above ingredients and serve cold :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sheela, this sounds like an easy-peasy way to beat Bombay heat...Especially because it has my favourite watermelon in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older